At a Glance…
- Precision Sensors From Watchmakers Swiss
- Lots Of Outdoor Functions: Thermometer, Barometer, Altimeter And More
- Fitness Tracking With Pedometer And Calorie Counter
- Water Resistance For Up To 50 Meters with 5ATM rating
Made For The Outdoors
With over ten years in wearable manufacturing, Sunroad has created stunning watch pieces for mountain climbers, hikers, divers and other sports enthusiasts, bringing all the information about the outdoor environment right to your wrist. The Sunroad FR801 is a new addition to a long line of outdoor wearables, coming with a nice set of practical features.
Physical fitness: with the FR801, you will be able to track and measure all your fitness progress, thanks to the built–in Pedometer, Distance Record and Calorie Counter.
Outdoor data: whether it’s a relaxing nature hike or a challenging mountain climb, you need to be aware of the weather and atmosphere changes around you. The FR801 comes with a Thermometer, Barometer, Altimeter and a Digital Compass, letting you make weather predictions, track your climb, see pressure changes and know your location. Featuring world-famous sensors from Watchmakers Swiss, the sports watch is sure to give you accurate information, so you can make the right decisions.
Weather and water resistance: the Sunroad FR801 is a watch meant to withstand the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The sports watch can operate within the temperature range from -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F) and can be submerged in water for up to 50 meters so whether your on top of the world or exploring its inner depths this watch will never be out of its element.
Operating the watch is easy and simple. You will find 5 buttons around the circular display: two on the left and three on the right. You will be able to control all the key settings, as well as switch between measurement units (24H/12H, °C/°F, etc.) through the Main Menu, by long-pressing the lower button on the left. You can quick press the same button to access the Pedometer. For Altimeter, press top button on the right; for Barometer, press the bottom button on the right and for Compass, press the middle button on the right so all the info you ever require is just a click or two away. You will be able to find clear and detailed instructions in the English manual coming with the product.
This product is instock now, we guarantee next working day shipping and offer a 12 months warranty on all our products. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as Retail sports watches, High5Gadgets.
- Altimeter Display Range: -500 to 9000m (-1640 to 32760 ft)
- Resolution: 1m/3 ft
- Water Proof Level: 5ATM waterproof
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Barometer Display Range: 300 to 1100 hPa (8.8 to 32.6 inHg)
- Resolution: 1 hPa / 0.03 inHg
- Thermometer Display Range: -20 to 60 Degree (-4 to 140 Degree Fahrenheit)
- Resolution: 1 Degree Celsius / 1 Degree Fahrenheit
- Compass Display Mode: 360 Degree with eight directions
- Resolution: 1 Degree
- Time and Date Display Mode: 24 Hour or 12 Hour available
- Display Mode: Highlight EL backlight
- Function: Time functions, alarm clock, countdown timer, stopwatch, sunrise and sunset times, pedometer, calorie, distance record, weather forecast, digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, air pressure trend and altitude trend
- Main Product Dimensions: 52 x 50 x 14 mm (L x W x D)
- Inner strap length using last hole: 220mm
- Inner strap length using first hole: 120mm
- Main Product Weight: 82g
- Battery: Removable
- User Manual
- Cleaning Cloth
Ordering from High5Gadgets provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed within 1 working day
- 12 month warranty
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: – مشاهدة الألعاب الرياضية في الهواء الطلق – Chinese Simplified: – 户外运动手表 – Czech: – Sportovní hodinky – Danish: – Outdoor Sports Watch – Dutch: – Outdoor sporten Watch – French: – Montre de sport en plein air – German: – Outdoor-Sport Watch – Hebrew: – שעון ספורט חיצונית – Hindi: – आउटडोर खेल घड़ी – Italian: – Orologio sportivo all’aperto – Japanese: – 屋外スポーツ時計 – Korean: – 야외 스포츠 시계 – Malay: – Jam tangan sukan – Norwegian: – Utendørs Sports Watch – Romanian: – Uita-te la sport in aer liber – Russian: – Открытый Спорт Часы – Spanish: – Reloj de los deportes al aire libre – Thai: – ดูกีฬากลางแจ้ง – Turkish: – Açık spor izle – Vietnamese: – Hồ thể thao Watch